Saturday 29 July 2017

Dunkirk Review

  This movie is really bad. I will start off what I like about this movie, some beach and sea scenery are beautiful shot.

  This movie has no fun or entertainment in it. Our main character barely speak. The time line are quite messy and confusing featuring the Air , Land and Sea. The action scene are really small scale. It keep on show the dogfight in the sky but it was no fun to watch. Nothing really happen in the movie. Boring as fuck. I am not invested in our character.

  Christopher Nolan uses most practical effects instead of cg. He was trying to make this film realistic. Realistic and accurate does not mean good movie. I love his movie like Dark Knight, Interstellar and The Prestige. However this movie fail big time for me. 

  I am giving this movie 2/10
+ watchable
- everything does not work for me

No comments:

Post a Comment