Thursday 28 May 2015

Mad Max Fury Road Review



 

Mad Max Fury Road Review



If you like car chase and action movie, this movie is a must watch for you. Great practical effects and nonstop action scene. There are many types of destructive vehicles and cool and creative weapons being use. Even though is pack with scene after scene of action, it makes you care about the characters. The story is also not stupid like, there is no much plot holes and it is believable. There is no false romance in the movie.  I love the world of this movie as compare to the recent movie I have watch that is call Tommorowland.
Only problem is there is no surprising plot twist in the end. The cool stuff is already appears on the first and 2nd act of the movie. I just hope there is more new badass over the top vehicle comes out in the end, unfortunately no.  I wished Max is more badass and he does not really stand out. Like Anakin Skywalker, I don’t like sand that much #joke
 
I won’t give away too much plot details for this one because I want you to watch this movie J
Rate 9/10
if you just want to entertain yourself, go see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment